Attention: 3rd + 4th year Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical and Computer engineering students
Siemens Canada offers an exclusive program for eligible engineering students to receive a paid internship opportunity that results in secured employment with Siemens Canada for the first four years after you graduate. Siemens is holding an important information session so you can apply to this program.
Industry Connect Session Details:
- WHEN: MONDAY, FEB. 13, 2017
- TIME: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- LOCATION: Heaslip House, 7th floor – Peter Bronfman Learning Centre (297 Victoria Street)
- Google Calendar link
To register go to: http://bit.ly/SiemensFeb2017
Which students are eligible?
- PROGRAM: Mechanical, Electrical (preferred), will consider Industrial and Computer.
- YEAR: 3rd or 4th year students. Graduating on or before May 2018
- GPA 3.0
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents authorized to work in Canada
- Time/travel commitment: Available to complete Siemens Dual Education Program (which may involve relocation/ travel) for:
- Academy 1 = May – August 2017.
- Academy 2 = May – August 2018.
- Following these academies, you will graduate and commit to work with Siemens for 4 years.
Students from McMaster, Waterloo, University of Alberta, and others are already applying and being interviewed so it’s important to attend this information session and get your resume ready so you can apply for consideration for the start of the May 2017 Academy.
Food will be served.