When: May 26 – 29, 2016
Where: McMaster University,Hamilton, Ontario
Who: RESS Executive
What: RESS executives meet with other respective reps from schools across Ontario to discuss best practices
Transition session for Incoming Vice-President External to ESSCO
Discuss what direction ESSCO Council wants ESSCO to headin
Robert Dakota Plant
When: September 16 th – 18 th , 2016
Where: McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario
Who: RESS Executive
- Reps from Academics, Student Life, Finance and Operations meet with others respective reps from schools across Ontario.
- Discuss the connection we want to see with PEO and OSPE.
- Discuss what Ontario would like to say at CFES – PM.
Delegates: 2-3 Delegates.
Where: Memorial University, St.John’s, Newfoundland
Who: VP Externals from across Canada
- Follow ups from new CFES Officers and Exec and what they have been doing since CFES Congress
- Introduction to VP Externals to CFES and vice-versa
- Serves as a semi-annual general meeting, where plenary takes place
Where: Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario
Who: 3rd/4th Year students
- Focused on professional development
- Meet and network with industry speakers
Delegates: 4 Delegates
Where: McGill University, Montreal, Quebec
Who: Those interested in issues regarding equality in the field of engineering.
- Teaches students about being a minority in engineering as a student and in
the professional world.
- Focus on equality, not just women rights
Delegates: 7 Delegates.
Where: Western University, London, Ontario
Who: RESS/Student Group Executives
- Students that are/want to get involved in EngSocs/Engineering governance.
- Schools have a chance to make changes to CFES policy and constitution.
- Discuss how CFES wants to move forward with relationships with CEAB, EngCan, etc.
Delegates: 4 – 5.
Who: First year students
- Introduction to Engineering Politics
- Introductions from PEO, OSPE, ESSCO and CFES
- Leadership development tailored to first year engineering students looking to