Chocolate Chip Cookies
By: Maya Rahaman-Noronha
2 ¼ cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 cup butter (softened)
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips or mini M&M’s
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and the sugar (both brown and granulated).
3. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
4. In another bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet, until well combined.
6. Mix in the chocolate chips or M&Ms.
7. Using a spoon or an icecream scoop, place the cookie dough onto a baking sheet. They should
be about an inch in diameter and spaced about 2 inches apart.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned on the edges.